Some New Lynx
December 18, 2010
Hi Friends!! I am working on new poems and some critical prose. If I come up with anything good I will let you know. Thanks and happy holidays to everyone, some news and reviews and poems and links to things:
• the first edition of the book is almost sold out, CCP is reprinting but you can still get it from Small Press Distribution here.
• Publishers Weekly sez the book is one of the top five of the year (scroll down as usual for poetry)
• what a nice review, he sighed, in a typically melancholy and grateful manner
• new poem that tells you what day it is
• taking care of business, every day
• I heart rhyme
• and the great writer Steve Almond’s bad poetry
• and the staff of the poetry foundation
• don’t paraphrase
• I love how you love me canada!
• audio pocket
• come on all you excerpts of longer poems
• some more audio of me talking crazy!
• Wordsworth slowly spinning in his grave
• I think this is a nice review even though it seems to be saying that I am old and tired
• and fixated
• the grey lady writes about people who write poetry!
• this is an incredibly nice and thoughtful review
• as is this one, probably the best
• sprechen zie deutsch?
• in this interview I talk about Coleridge, translation, and crying
• in this one I talk about Moneyball, windows, and ephemeral nature situations
• PBS Newsflash you stupid Fox news assfaces, global warming is real!
• surrealism is old so everybody should get some
• if after all this you have a desire to study poetry with me
• last but not least, listen to the Figments sing about this fleeting life
this is Larry Eigner’s royal typewriter, I have several very much like it but this is a beautiful one and he was truly a great poet: